Thursday, June 21, 2007

Week 10

Well here we are at Week 10,it's been really enjoyable & a fun learning experience.
I downloaded my book (Vanished) and am anxious to listen to it on that new mp3 player.
My two partners, Jill & Melanie were great to be able to share this time with during our weekly sessions,I'll miss the camaraderie.
Thanks again to all who made this experience possible,especially Tom, he said it would be fun and relaxed & it truly was. So in closing just like the title I chose, I'll just Vanish for a while..............

2 comments:

peaceful said...

I like reading your blog. It is like an abstract version of OCLS Learn 2.0. It gives me a quick review of the past ten weeks. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.